Music brings out the things in my heart I thougth I could hide. And yet here are my tears spilled over a growing pile of tissues. Five for Fighting, Avenged Sevenfold, Tobias Sammet, Tori Amos, Phil Collins, ShineDown, Yellowcard, , Eric Clapton, Rob Thomas, Snow Patrol, Vamp, Jeff Buckley, John Mayer...Rascall Flatts, of all things...Stage Dolls, and of course; Goo Goo Dolls.
I miss her, so god-damn much. I'd give anything to see her smile again. I'd do anything to hear her voice in unison with mine, laughing, singing...crying. She is so beautiful. And I can't stand looking at her picture, and knowing she's not just a quick run away. Netherland...what was she thinking..?
I miss you too, my dearest friend. You remember what I told you about the window? The next night; I wasn't scared. I didn't hear anything. I still couldn't sleep, 'cause of the heat, but I was not scared. Beacause you knew. And for a moment, I'm not scared.
You know what happens when you're not here? I die. I'm dying. Something or someone is driving a knife painfully slow through my heart, and you're the only one who can pull out that knife. Because you're the sweetest heartache I've ever felt. Nobody breaks my heart, showers me in sweet agony, like you do. Hearing your voice subtly despairing over the phone about your mother, your family... If the world were to freeze for only a moment, and absolute silence existed, the aching...the pain I feel for you in my heart, would be overwhelming and deafening. And I actually pray for better days, I pray that someday they'll come to their senses, and ackknowledge their crime; making you feel like you're the only-est one, in the whole wide world. And I can't put my arms around you. Because you're not used to it. Clapton ask an excellent question; Would it be the same if I saw you in Heaven? After tonights episode of "Sex and the City" I can't help but wonder; What if I never met you? Whatever would I have done?
I breathe when I'm with you, because you taught me how.
I'm free when I'm with you, because you wouldn't have it any other way.
I fuck things up when I'm with you, because...that's what bff's do.
We fuck it up. And then we carry eachother through it.
I carry your heart by ee cummings.
i carry your heart with me
i carry it in my heart
i am never without it
anywhere i go you go,my dear; and whatever is done by only me is your doing,my darling
i fear
no fate for you are my fate,my sweet
i want no world
for beautiful you are my world,my true
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you
here is the deepest secret nobody knows
here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
i carry your heart
i carry it in my heart
I know you don't believe me, but Time will prove me right;
I'll never be able to walk away.
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar